My name is Conor, it’s nice of you to visit! (This feels like I’m writing a letter to myself, which is awkward, but I love me.)
Here’s my massive headshot – how mortifying.
The “About me” section is usually where you tell your readers who you are/what you’re interested in/ your deepest darkest desires etc., so here are some random facts that you probably don’t want to know:
- I am a 21 year old drama student currently studying in London.
- I am Irish.
- I LOVE the theatre (what a surprise.)
- My dream role is Ms. Trunchbull in Matilda.
- I need approximately 18 hours of sleep a day to properly function.
- I go to the theatre quite a bit, but it’s because I’m usually in the cheap seats. (Queue the blog name.)
- I’m a writer! My one man play, Leaving Narnia, was performed in the International Dublin Gay Theatre Festival in 2015.
- I love performing, I just wish I was better at it.
- It’s my dream to meet Lea Michele and tell her how she’s literally Jesus Christ incarnate.
If you need to contact me in a bit more of a formal setting, send me a quick email on my Contact and PR page.
God knows how long I will commit to this, if at all. But I’m going to try my absolute best.